In line with our practice of abstaining from meat on Fridays, please note that in the above menu the Tuesday fish option in Week 2 is moved to Friday and the all day breakfast muffin is moved to Tuesday
School lunchtimes are as follows:
Reception: 11:50am - 12:55pm
Key stage 1: 12:00pm - 1:05pm
Key Stage 2: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
We are able to provide a range of hot school meals cooked on the premises in our school kitchen. For further details about this service, please visit the County Catering website by clicking here.
Alternatively you may wish to provide your child with a packed lunch from home. Please note that due to allergy concerns we are a nut free school and therefore we ask that you refrain from sending children to school with nuts or nut based products e.g. peanut butter sandwiches, cereal bars containing nuts etc
Since September 2014 all children from Reception to Year 2 are entitled to receive a free school lunch.
If your child is in KS2 they may qualify to receive free school meals if you are entitled to receive one or more of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
Parents receiving Working Tax Credit for four weeks after their employment finishes are entitled to free school meals during that period. This also applies to parents who start working less than 16 hours per week.
If you think that you may be eligible to qualify for free school meals please do not hesitate to contact a member of the school office team.